Predictive Business Intelligence
Predictive Business Intelligence used to be the domain of ivory tower statisticians, far removed from the everyday life of business decision makers. Not anymore. As more and more data comes on-line and is integrated with sales, CRM, ERP, provisioning, billing and other mission critical systems, the "single view of the customer" needs to be a core business focus.
Data drives your business
We live in a world where systems can deliver personalized products to individual customers on the fly based on their location and preferences the customer posted on Facebook or Twitter. Not long ago, this would have been impossible. It would have taken statistical analysts weeks or even months to determine customer preferences. But today, with Big Data collection and analysis tools, this instant personalization scenario is absolutely achievable.
Predictive business intelligence is about putting in place the technologies for gathering, analyzing, and converting customer profile information, purchase history, market data, social media data, and more into real time decision making information.
Predictive Business Intelligence applies to strategic decision making as well.
- Do you know who your customers are?
- Can you determine the context of when sales were or were not made, and why?
- Are systems in place to monitor, and instantly know if your business has received a bad review on social media channels?
Make better decisions
Incremental improvements in your ability to collect and disseminate information leads to better decisions at all levels of an organization. Better decisions result in improved sales, better customer service, and higher quality products.
Entech Predictive Business Intelligence solutions offer technologies and services that provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations. Depending on the situation our solution teams will provide the following types of services:
- Develop back-office connectors that link applications and databases
- Build adapters for data transformations
- Implement No-SQL databases
- Design and develop business logic to automate data analysis
- Design and build custom reports
- Create management dashboards
- Provide data mining
- Deliver complex event processing
- Conduct benchmarking
- Implement performance management
Predictive Business Intelligence can be used to support a wide range of business decisions ranging from operational to strategic. Entech will help you measure, benchmark, mine, analyze, report, collaborate and manage knowledge across your enterprise, providing you with true insights to extend your business.