We are interested in hiring a .Net Developer to drive and support several technology related projects with one of our clients.
As a key part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for the .Net Development duties for the Operations side of the business. Below is a Description for the Developers on this team, but we are looking for a Hands-On Developer to work with these technologies.
Strong background and expertise in the current version of the Microsoft .NET framework and associated development tools and methods required, including Visual Studio .NET, C# and/or VB.NET, ASP.NET, IIS and SQL
- Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns, and/or expertise in designing and implementing solutions with other technologies and platforms utilized for specific applications
- Experience working in an enterprise - level environment and with formal SDLC methods and procedures.Familiarity with installation, administration and maintenance of development environments and use of development and administrative tools including
- Subversion, nUnit, nAnt and iBatis.- Experience with one or more key technology areas used in the organization, including MS Office, HTML, CSS, XML, web services, MS Commerce Server and Biztalk.
- Excellent communication skill(oral and written) and finesse, with demonstrated and public speaking ability and success.
- Strong listening and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability.
- Ability to see the big picture and develop long-range strategies while attending to details.
- Demonstrated skill in examining large amounts of data and information, with the ability to identify issues and trends with the potential to impact project and business outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and teamwork skills, including effective meeting facilitation skills.
- Track record of building and sustaining positive relationships, preferably with individuals from diverse cultures and locations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint proficiently.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive organization topics and issues.- Willingness and ability to become familiar with organization programs and products