Entech needs a sales winner. Someone who can cultivate mid / senior level relationships with existing customers to ensure Entech remains a preferred and trusted business partne. You’ll also identify and develop new opportunities to sell Entech platforms and solutions and achieve annual sales revenue goals.
Must have skills include:
- Ability to develop a strong sales pipeline using your existing network and sales skills.
- Superior strategic account management skills including project and capacity planning, customer collaboration, and a thorough understanding of the customer’s business so you can know customer challenges and how Entech platforms and solutions can solve them.
- Use of sales tools such as Pipedrive for capturing new business opportunities and tracking to closure.
- Account Management /Sales experience with large, complex, financial institutions.
- Knowledge of the consumer lending industry, understanding of competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Knowledge of products, services and solutions within the consumer lending business and ability to identify and address operational challenges.
- Senior level presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels within the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team environment , analytical skills; conceptual thinking; problem resolution; strategic planning.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering sales success while operating within a team environment.
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal Entech teams (Bus Analyses, Dev, QA, Operations, etc.,) in order to monitor delivery of all projects.
- Writing skills to help develop proposals and business acumen to assist with pricing models, customer negotiation, and execution and monitoring of compliance for all customer agreements.
- Bachelor's degree required (Advanced degree a plus).
- Travel up to 25%, or more, may be required.